Thursday, March 26, 2009

On Monday, March 23, the teachers and I went to a conference and workshop run by the Preschool Association of Lexington. It was a delightful and enlightening experience. I had so much fun bringing some new and old ideas back to our circle group on Tuesday and Wednesday. One workshop that I went to was presented by Hugh Hanley. The workshop was called "Songs for Circle Time or Anytime". So the Chipmunks had a great time learning the new songs and rhymes that I had just heard. "Sticky Sticky Bubble
Gum" and "Blow The Balloon" were loved by all. I will continue to use Hugh Hanley's music because it really is an engaging mix of "hands-on" songs, fingerplays and music activities. What a wonderful way to have fun and learn the enrichment of music. Feel free to come by and have a sing a long with the Chipmunks! This is a personal invitation from Mrs. Sullivan.

No comments: